Ready, Set, Sit.
It’s that easy!
Connections that fit your life!
Life is busy, and finding a convenient and reliable job that fits your schedule can be challenging. SitterCentral is made for you!
With SitterCentral, it’s all about you! This customized service is built around your lifestyle, your priorities, and your goals. You control your schedule, you decide which jobs to accept, and you get to keep 100% of your earnings, while making connections with amazing local families.
After you upload your schedule to your approved sitter account, you’ll start receiving job requests from local families—it’s that simple. Plus, support is always available from dedicated SitterCentral professionals. We love helping our sitters succeed!
Ready to join our community? Create a sitter account today, and start connecting with great families.
We look forward to having you on our team!
Our sitters must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Clean Background Check
- Positive Personal References
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be U.S. citizen
- CPR certified, or will be within 30 days of membership approval, through American Heart Association or The American Red Cross
- Have at least two years of babysitting experience with non-family members
Our sitters are required to agree to the following standards:
- I will dress appropriately and professionally to all jobs
- I understand I am responsible for updating my schedule
- I will respond to the initial email and text message by logging on to my SitterCentral account
- I will not use the computer, make phone calls or text at jobs
- I agree that I will not be late or no show any accepted job request
- I will maintain my CPR certification
How SitterCentral Works
Sitter safety is a top priority at SitterCentral. We are proud of our outstanding Parent Members — many are business associates and parent referrals or are personally known by SitterCentral staff members. Parent Members are screened with a phone call upon joining and monitored on an ongoing basis through sitter feedback and staff contact.
Sitter Members are entitled to 100% of their babysitting earnings and never pay a commission. Sitters are paid by parents upon the completion of the babysitting job.
With SitterCentral, your work schedule and your income are in your hands. We provide access to babysitting opportunities through the SitterCentral website. You upload and update the times you’re available to work online. The more available time you have posted, the more job requests you will receive. Guaranteed!
Our Parent Members rely on our dedicated, trustworthy sitters, and we take pride in providing qualified babysitters for each and every job. All Sitter Members are required to uphold our Sitter Standards.
- Dress appropriately and professionally for all jobs.
- Have reliable transportation to and from all accepted jobs.
- Arrive promptly and reliably to all accepted jobs.
- Upload a current schedule upon being approved as a sitter and update their schedule weekly.
- Respond to all babysitting requests as quickly as possible through the SitterCentral website.
- Contact the family as quickly as possible by phone after accepting a babysitting job.
- Refrain from using the computer, phone, or texting at jobs while children are present.
- Remind families to book all sitting jobs through the SitterCentral website.
- Bring an age-appropriate craft, game, or activity to all sitting jobs if requested by parents.
- Clean any mess made with children before parents return.
- Submit feedback for all completed sitting jobs.
- Contact SitterCentral immediately to cancel an accepted job in the event of an emergency.
- Become CPR certified within 30 days of SitterCentral membership approval.
- Volunteer for a minimum of two SitterCentral Community Events per year.